Our school lunches are provided by Aspens, who create a delicious and balanced menu for our pupils. School meals cost £2.50 per meal.
- If your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, they are currently entitled to a free dinner, via the Universal Infant Free School Meals scheme.
- If you receive Income Support or Child Tax Credit, you may be entitled to free school meals. Even if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, please still apply, as it provides us with additional support (Pupil Premium Funding) to help your child. If you require any further information please contact the school office.
We have an online payment system for our school meals which allows you to:
- Order your child/children’s preferred menu choice in advance
- Pay for school lunches via the online system and select your choices for that day, week or month.
- Pre-book meals if your child/children are entitled to Universal Free School Meals &/or Free School Meals.Order a day at a time, per week or even for a month in advance from the beginning of each term.
- All orders MUST be placed in advance.
- You can register more than one child on one login
School Dinner Registration: How to register
You will need a code for your child to register, please contact the school office. You will be required to register online. Within 5 minutes of completing the registration, you will receive an email to verify and accept (please check your 'spam' folder if you do not receive confirmation).
Please ensure that you complete this registration at least 48 hours prior to your first order date.
Please pre-order your child/ren meals even if you are entitled to Universal Free School Meals and Free School Meals.
If you would prefer your child to have a packed lunch, it is important that it supports our school ethos around healthy lifestyle choices.
Therefore all packed lunches should:
- Be NUT free. This is essential for supporting pupils and staff with allergies and keeping all members of our community safe. This includes hazelnut chocolate spreads.
- Follow NHS guidelines on healthy lunch choices
- Swap high sugar snacks for low sugar choices
- Contain at least one piece of fruit or vegetable (bite sized pieces where possible - particularly grapes which must be halved to reduce the risk of choking)
- Contain high fibre options to support pupils feeling fuller for longer
- Where packed lunches are not in line with this guidance, high sugar snacks may be limited and member of staff will discuss suitable alternatives with you.
All infant pupils are provided with a fruit snack at playtime. KS2 pupils are encouraged to bring in a piece of fruit for break-times as part of their 5 a day.
All pupils should bring in a named water bottle each day. This should only contain water.
|001 PRIMARY CORE MENU SPRING SUMMER 2023 The Manor||06th Feb 2023||Download|
|AW 23 24 PRIMARY CORE MENU Manor 1||01st Sep 2023||Download|