Our school uniform is compulsory, including appropriate (plain) black shoes.
If parents would like their child to change shoes for outdoor play e.g. for football, these must be provided separately.
All children must wear appropriate school shoes within the school building.
Should your child not attend school in uniform, your class teacher will speak to you and find out why.
If there is a repeated pattern of incorrect uniform you will be invited in for a meeting with one of our school leaders.
If you wish to discuss any aspects relating to our school uniform, please speak to your class teacher or make an appointment with the Headteacher.
All pupils must wear
- Navy school jumper or cardigan - with the school logo.*
- School tie*
- White shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Plain tights or socks in the school colours (white, grey, burgundy, navy or black)
- Plain black shoes (trainers may be worn if COMPLETELY black)
From Term 5 (After the Easter holiday) we have an optional Summer uniform
- White polo shirt (no tie)
- Grey shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Blue checked Summer dress
- Navy school jumper or cardigan - with the school logo.* may be worn if needed
- Navy PE shirt - with the school logo or plain navy
- Navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers - suitable for indoor and outdoor use
*These items are the only items that need to contain the logo / are school specific. All other items can be brought from any generic brand as long as they meet the school criteria.
Hair, makeup and jewellery
- Pupils should not wear makeup, including nail varnish and coloured hair dye.
- Long hair should be tied back especially for PE and outdoor learning.
- Due to playtimes and active learning we would discourage any jewellery however where parents wish, children could wear;
- A watch (not a smart watch)
- A small pair of earrings - studs only, no hoops.
- A small discreet necklace.
- All jewellery must be removed for PE (including Forest School and Swimming).