Information and Policies
At Manor Primary School our policies clearly define and highlight expectations and procedures in school to ensure there is a consistent and comprehensive approach.
Please note that not all policies are published on the school website, if you would like a copy of any of the school policies please direct your enquiry through the school office.
All GLF Trust Policies can be found here
For the latest DFE guidance relevant to exclusions please click here
The Equality Act 2010 provides information as to how our school can demonstrate compliance with the public sector equality duty. For example, including details of how your school is:
- eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct prohibited under the Equality Act 2010
- advancing equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not
- fostering good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not
- consulting and involving those affected by inequality in the decisions your school or college takes to promote equality and eliminate discrimination - affected people could include parents, pupils, staff and members of the local community
As public bodies, academies and FE institutions must comply with the public sector equality duty in the Equality Act 2010 and the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties and Public Authorities) Regulations 2017. Below is a copy of our GLF Diverity and Inclusion Policy which cover these expectations.
GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our school.
- Behaviour and Welfare 3 View Documents
- Covid-19 Catch-Up Premium 1 View Documents
- Equality Objectives
- GLF Central Policies
- GLF Financial Reports & Statements
- Inclusion & SEND 4 View Documents
- Pupil Premium 1 View Documents
- PE & Sport Premium 3 View Documents
- Safeguarding and Child Protection 1 View Documents
- RSE (Relationships and Sex Education) Policy 1 View Documents